Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Thursday 22 May 2014

The Meme Machine: Sad Batman



It had to happen.

In his new, dramatic pose, Batfleck does indeed look a little sad.  Where can you take that?

My personal favourites:



I take full credit for this one, as I tweeted Synder about lost keys directly (to quote the trolls, prove me wrong on that)!

And



Up was such a beautiful little gem of a film, with one of the most heart-ripping openings of any cartoon, ever.  Batman's pathos over lost keys only adds to the sadness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment