Search This Blog

CCE in brief

My photo
Recovering backpacker, Cornwallite at heart, political enthusiast, catalyst, writer, husband, father, community volunteer, unabashedly proud Canadian. Every hyperlink connects to something related directly or thematically to that which is highlighted.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Civic Engagement Game Theory


 
I'd agree with that.
 
In fact, I've been promoting such a hub world for a while now.  I may even have a slide deck or two lying around with visualizations of how such a platform could look, what forms the rewards could take and why this platform would generate traffic and facilitate collaboration.
 
As for how to address the clay-layer in the bureaucracy and win-focus of the political class, I may have suggested plans for that, too.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment